" /> Visio Guy » Need Network Shapes? Fill Your Cup at the Visio Cafe!
Home » Featured Articles, Network, News

Need Network Shapes? Fill Your Cup at the Visio Cafe!

Submitted by on June 21, 2009 – 9:35 pm | | 216304 views 16 Comments

• […] /2009/06/21/need-network-shapes-fill-your-cup-at-the-visio-cafe/ (163.6) SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: “Top Visio Guy Posts”, url: […]

• kevin studley says:

i’m looking for an isometric view of a coaxial cable connector shape with an attaching lid chain – can someone help?

Hi KS,

Any images or photos out there in Search Land that would help us to understand what it looks like?

• Awfki says:

I don’t see an article, just the title.

I suspect there was supposed to be a link to

Hi Awfki,

Thanks for commenting. For some reason the monster table is causing problems with the page. I’ve cut it out and am working on getting it going again.

• Greg Thistle says:

I need to make a diagram of a basic cable run through a room with 60 runs of wire that will be held with ladder racks. It will also have two server racks with 30 runs for each rack and 30 punchdowns each. I cannot find any visio shapes for these components. Can you steer me in the right direction?

• Curly says:

I can’t find the download link for the visio shapes? Much other clutter is visible on this website.

Why not have a search box? All I want is a shape that looks like a cylinder (large disk drive icon).

Hi Curly,

Just look for the underlined manufacturers, listed under “Visio Cafe Quick Links to Manufacturer Sites” at the beginning.

The point was to list all of Visio Cafe’s shapes, so that you could use your browser’s search function. The list is incomplete, because the blog software or theme was having trouble with my HUGE table of entries.

Clicking the BIG IMAGE that shows logos of network equipment manufacturers will also take you to http://www.visiocafe.com, where the shapes live.

• novo says:

I can’t seem to download pullig_sun_servers.vss from the site.
    The zip file contains no stencil, can anyone help?
    Many thanks in advance!

• Sean says:

Thanks for the list Chris, I was looking for GBIC module and was faster to find it on your index! :-)

Thanks for taking the trouble to do this.

Best Wishes
    Sean

• DDS 6 Tapes says:

I have book marked it for later read very very interesting and informative

• CJ says:

Hello all, I’m looking for a visio template of a fiber pull outside manhole. No specific brand just one in general please let me know if you can help thanks.

• Janet says:

Thanks for all the great stencils.

• Janet says:

I am wondering if you know where I can find one for a Cisco 2700 Wireless Location Appliance? I have tried all the usual suspects with no luck.
    thanks
    Janet

Hi Janet,

Cisco has a web page with tons of Cisco stencils of Visio shapes. Have you looked there:

• Luke says:

This encoded data could comprise various kinds of
    info, i. Hey there everyone, Mike here (or Crescent – Skies
    if you prefer my Triond name) doing an article on the
    website, Points2Shop. Seeing as this is an objective review
    I’ll give you a list of all the bad things
    I’ve found while using Points2Shop’s features:. The
    “Honor Levels” prevents you from accessing most of the better offers until you
    complete a lot of the less beneficial offers.
    100% useful (but only qualify about 60% of the time).