Visio and SharePoint Article Series
Visio Services for SharePoint has people excited about melding two great technologies together.
Wictor Wilén is a SharePoint expert who has started a series of articles about Visio 2010 and SharePoint 2010 that you’ll want to follow.
The first two articles in the series have been posted.
Check ’em out here:
Part 5 – Coming Soon! Use Visio Services to turn a Web Drawing into a Real Business Tool
We are looking forward to seeing the next installations!
Wictor Wilén is a Microsoft MVP for SharePoint Server, a Microsoft Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist and a Microsoft Certified Professional.
So he’s smart and knows what he’s talking about!
He’s been working with SharePoint since 2001, and his website is quite serious about SharePoint. Just check out his blog’s top-ten posts! (As of 2010.09.14)
- Local SharePoint 2010 development on Windows 7 – awesome experience
- Plan your SharePoint 2010 Content Type Hub carefully
- SharePoint 2010 Developer Dashboard configuration feature
- Create SharePoint 2010 Managed Metadata with Excel 2010
- How to create a SharePoint 2010 application using Visual Studio 2010 LightSwitch
- How to provision SharePoint 2010 Managed Metadata columns
- I am a SharePoint Server MVP
- Visual guide to Windows Live ID authentication with SharePoint 2010 – part 1
- SharePoint 2010 August 2010 Cumulative Update makes User Profile Service Application inaccessible